Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Image Forums » Tickling Art » Tickling Games

TickleAsian

Old 01-26-2010, 06:20 AM   #271
Xtreme09

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by amkes
I think you should use them as a romantic partner
Dude have you checked the description for roper? I think I remember it being it parasites onto a victim like the one you see in the pic.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:02 AM   #272
shadowscurse
TTC|Regular Member

With the newer version for some reason I can't beat venus...None of the dialog combos work in addition to the old wrists then ankles one...if theres something im missing please point me in the right direction lol
shadowscurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:32 AM   #273
Bashiku
Dark Slayer

Wrists, Insult, Ankles... I recommend having at least 50+ % of Stamina...
Old 01-26-2010, 11:11 AM   #274
Stickman
TTC|Fresh Member

I usually just lurk and never post, but this game is so awesome I had to say something.

Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this. It's amazing so far. I look forward to seeing what else you can come up with.

I just have one question - Are you planning to keep releasing the game in small chunks, or are you going to stop after a certain point, finish it, and then release it in full?

Also, if you're looking for romance option suggestions, I think the Yukionna would be a good choice. From the description in the Encyclopedia, she seems like she would be almost perfect for something like that.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #275
draich
TTC|Junior Member

This thread certainly brings out the lurkers and I'm no exception

First off, great game and that's coming from someone who doesn't play that many RPGs. The monsters are cute, the writing superb and the quests unique and compelling.

Would it be at all possible to make the Captains Challenge quest a bit more rewarding? I'd effectively finished the chapter at level 5 but decided to grind my way up to level 6 to see what the Captain had for me (very little it would seem). I know this is building towards giving the player the best equipment later in the game but it was a bit disheartening to stomp through around 50 low level creatures and then get no reward.

An idea I thought of was some kind of scene involving the dancing girl from the pub, after all the Captain does allude to her potential tickle-punishment after he rescues you. Maybe he could teach the player a new tickle technique on her or something (or just let him/her get some revenge). It's just an idea and you can do what you like with it, I'm sure the game will be awesome with or without it

Also to the previous poster wondering about the Strange Chest quest, it's not accumulative you need to hand in 1000/2500/5000 Tickle Essence in one go to get the reward (assuming of course that was the issue you were referring to).
draich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #276
DeusExProcella
Friendship is Magic

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by draich
This thread certainly brings out the lurkers and I'm no exception

First off, great game and that's coming from someone who doesn't play that many RPGs. The monsters are cute, the writing superb and the quests unique and compelling.

Would it be at all possible to make the Captains Challenge quest a bit more rewarding? I'd effectively finished the chapter at level 5 but decided to grind my way up to level 6 to see what the Captain had for me (very little it would seem). I know this is building towards giving the player the best equipment later in the game but it was a bit disheartening to stomp through around 50 low level creatures and then get no reward.

An idea I thought of was some kind of scene involving the dancing girl from the pub, after all the Captain does allude to her potential tickle-punishment after he rescues you. Maybe he could teach the player a new tickle technique on her or something (or just let him/her get some revenge). It's just an idea and you can do what you like with it, I'm sure the game will be awesome with or without it

Also to the previous poster wondering about the Strange Chest quest, it's not accumulative you need to hand in 1000/2500/5000 Tickle Essence in one go to get the reward (assuming of course that was the issue you were referring to).
Well the Captain's quest IS meant to be an end-game quest. And in fact, it's mandatory if you want any hope in the world of completing Chapter 10 (granted its a mandatory quest in and of itself). I may add new rewards though, it's certainly something to think about.

I'm going to do more with the pub/Waitress, don't worry

The Strange Chest quest works this way:

You must give her a total of 1000 essence first (not in one lump sum). Every time you give her essence, it adds to a total variable called "Mamono Essence". When that surpasses 1000, the next quest starts, you need to give her 2500 more than 1000, so the variable needs to reach 3500, and so on.

Basically, you cannot help but complete this quest because after chapter 1, quests stop giving much Coins, if any at all. Quests will be used for completing the Mamono Codex, unlocking bonus scenes, finding hidden items, and gaining experience. They give you coins in Chapter 1 just because you have none to start with, and it takes a while to unlock the Mamono Trader.

In the newest version, you'll find that as you level, it gets harder and harder to get to the next level. While this was true before, it's doubly true with the new script I've implemented. You'll see what I mean when you play it. Basically, if you want to survive/save on grinding, do quests. Mamono will chase your level (in the final version) until they are on par with the starting levels of the Mamono in the next chapter. (So chapter 1 Mamono will level up to level 3, chapter 2 Mamono up to level 6, and so on). But because of the leveling script, there are diminishing returns on leveling against Mamono who have hit their cap.

Anyway, big post short: The next version revamps a lot of things and is going to have a metric shit-ton added. So it will be a while before its up. If you have any more questions on quests and such, don't be afraid to ask. I will be writing a guide when all is said and done to help people out. And when I post the next beta version, I'll include a list of quests (but not who gives them) so you can check off as you go,

Current Progress: Prologue-Chapter 3
The answer to the puzzle in the Ramshackle House is: Top Right, Top Left, Bottom Middle. Please stop asking me :P
DeusExProcella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:15 PM   #277
stork
TTC|Regular Member

Finished the latest update, I'm liking all the new bits added. Especially Aello, hope we see her again soon. :3
Only glitch I noticed was the Mother Where Art Thou? Quest. I think somone mentioned it, but you can update that quest before accepting it from the original quest giver. So if you talk to him later, it restarts the quest from the beginning and the oni won't appear.

The next update sounds great by the way. Keep up the great work.
stork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #278
DeusExProcella
Friendship is Magic

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by stork
Finished the latest update, I'm liking all the new bits added. Especially Aello, hope we see her again soon. :3
Only glitch I noticed was the Mother Where Art Thou? Quest. I think somone mentioned it, but you can update that quest before accepting it from the original quest giver. So if you talk to him later, it restarts the quest from the beginning and the oni won't appear.

The next update sounds great by the way. Keep up the great work.
Yup this has been fixed. Aello along with another potential romantic interest will be introduced in the next update. God this update is going to kill me lol I'm actually at 9 new Game Overs, 9 Victory scenes, about 10 Bonus Scenes (along with the 2 unlocked already). Then there are the scenes with Aello, Hathor, and Honey Bee...man this update will take a while lol. I haven't even started on the mapping or writing up the quests.

The answer to the puzzle in the Ramshackle House is: Top Right, Top Left, Bottom Middle. Please stop asking me :P

Last edited by DeusExProcella; 01-26-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:54 PM   #279
amkes
tickle victim

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Xtreme09
Dude have you checked the description for roper? I think I remember it being it parasites onto a victim like the one you see in the pic.
Yeah I did read it but that makes it interesting, when the host is still in control it is helpful if it loses control well then that is when a game over might trigger XD
I would like to think that there could be problems with having relationships with certain monsters ^-^

here are my 6 chooses for possible romance. hope one of them is used ^-^

lucky or not?
amkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:50 AM   #280
DeusExProcella
Friendship is Magic

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm running into a bit of a rut. I'm loving this project, I'm just starting to get a little formulaic on my Game Overs and Victories. I was wondering if I could get some help here.

Granted...I may get a sudden burst of inspiration but this might help out. Also it might just be fun to get a little more input on the outside.

First: In Chapter 2 through side quests you are given the opportunity to tickle the random monsters from Chapter 1. Now, I've got Knismeshroom's Victory scene planned out really well, but the others I'm wary because I don't want to get too overdone with different scenes.

If you'd like to help me, send me possible "Torture" scenes for Tickle Fairy, Giggle Goblin, or Giggle Bunny. Or, if you'd like you could even send me new Game Over scenes for those three as well as Knismeshroom.

Now those aren't the only ones I have left, but I'm going to crack at the new Mamono myself before I run crying for help :P

Thanks for your patience, this next chapter is going to be incredible. Let me just say this...the boss is just...good lord. I may add "Achievements" to the game just because beating this boss will qualify as one. She's mean, real mean.

And Chapter 2 is the first introduction of the slimes. Like I said, they aren't throw away enemies in this game. You'll probably see the Soft Slime (Blue Slime) Game Over screen more than once. I've added some new items, and am still adding more. I think you'll like them quite a bit.

Thanks guys. If you want to help me out, PM or post here a new Game Over or a tickle torture scene for the above Mamono (Tickle Fairy, Giggle Goblin, Knismeshroom, and Giggle Bunny).

Once I finally get the database updated I've already got the maps sketched so that shouldn't take too long...it'll just be about getting quests and such done.

Edit: For Game Over scenes, keep them androgynous (non-gender specific). I don't think I'm ready to implement Gender Specific content yet (though I might surprise you and say this and then do it).

Last edited by DeusExProcella; 01-27-2010 at 03:39 AM.

Tags
f/f, f/m, gargalesis, m/f, rpg, tickling, tower